FLUECO 100 AR
LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Mortars and grouts for concrete repair and restoration
» Thixotropic cement mortars for concrete restoration
» FLUECO 100 AR
ABRASION-RESISTANT, THIXOTROPIC, CONTROLLED-SHRINKAGE, RHEOPLASTIC GROUT APPLICABLE BY SPRAY FOR STRUCTURAL REPAIRS
Flueco 100 AR (Abrasion-resistant) is a pre-blended, ready-to-use, fibre-reinforced grout. It is based on selected aggregates, special additives, polymers and cement with superior development of resistance. When added to water it produces a thixotropic, controlled-shrinkage mix. FLUECO 100 AR develops high initial and final mechanical strength. It is waterproof and specifically formulated for spraying in very aggressive environments. It provides high bonding to steel and concrete. FLUECO 100 AR is very resistant to abrasion, with final abrasion resistance factors that are higher than those of hard crystalline minerals, such as granite.
- Superior mechanical strength and abrasion resistance
- Rapid development of resistance
- Waterproofing and resistant to freeze thaw cycles
- Resistance to sulphates and chemical and environmental attack
- Absence of cracks caused by plastic shrinkage
- High bonding to substrates
- Quick to mix and easy to apply
- Harbour works, docks, and other structures in contact with seawater.
- The repair of structures such as columns, beams, floors and screeds in normal and pre-stressed concrete, whether for partial or complete restoration of the structures.
- Hydraulic works subject to abrasion and chemical and physical attacks in a naturally highly aggressive environments such as features of dams, dock gates, bulk heads, canals etc.
- The building and repairing of water purification and treatment plants, as well as sewerage systems.
- Repairing buildings exposed to repeated stress such as metalworking, heavy traffic or in areas close to furnaces.
- 25kg bags
- approx. 2050 kg/m³ approx. of grout
- Dark grey