UNDERGROUND AND TUNNELLING
Pre-mixed products and accelerators for sprayed concrete (shotcrete)
» Setting accelerators for sprayed mortars and concrete (shotcrete)
» DRANITE L
LIQUID SETTING ACCELERATOR FOR SHOTCRETE.
DRANITE L is a liquid alkaline setting accelerator with hydrophobic effect for preparing moderately resistant shotcrete, even in case of high dampness, seepage and slight water infiltration.
- Mechanical strength, good resistance to chemical aggression.
- Reduced application times.
- Low scrap.
- Variation of dosage according to use.
- High thixotropy.
- 25cm thick in no time.
- Rapid development of the heat of hydration of the cement.
- Protective action and corrosion inhibition.
- First phase coatings for tunnels in sprayed cement conglomerate
- Restoring existing tunnels.
- Coating, protection, waterproofing and provisional repairs of safety works in tunnels, passages, mine walls, shafts.
- Restoring and reinforcing bulkheads, dam faces, canal walls, tanks, etc.
- Reinforced structural walls, slabs and vaults.
- Restoration of degraded structures.
- 250 kg drum.
- 1300 kg tank.
- Bulk in road tanker.
- 2÷6 kg per 100 kg cement
- Straw yellow