UNDERGROUND AND TUNNELLING
Admixtures for grouts, concrete and injection mixtures for underground works
» Dispersing admixtures for cement and bentonite injection grouts
» DRACRIL B.C.
ACTIVATING DISPERSING ADMIXTURE FOR TERNARY AND QUATERNARY BENTONITE MIXTURES FOR CONSOLIDATION INJECTIONS.
Special admixture to activate and plasticise bentonite mixtures used for consolidation works. DRACRIL B.C. allows to prepare fluid and homogeneous mixtures with low water-to-binder ratio. It is used both as plasticiser for the mixture and as activator for bentonite.
- Very high workability (fluidity).
- Greater penetrability with low operating pressure.
- Strong reduction of surface water (bleeding).
- Greater impermeability and saturation of the permeate even in the presence of pressurized water infiltrations.
- Increase of the final mechanical strengths with the same fluidity.
- Durability of the mixture over time.
- Injections of consolidation and waterproofing of soils and rocks.
- Making plastic diaphragms.
- 15 kg bag on 900 kg pallet
- 1% by weight of total solids
- Light Grey