Admixtures for watertight and underwater concrete
» RAPIDBLOCK DRY
DISPERSING ADMIXTURE AND COMPACTION AID FOR VIBRO-COMPRESSED CONCRETE STRUCTURES
RAPIDBLOCK DRY is a chloride-free liquid admixture for the preparation of vibro-compressed concrete with “moist earth” consistency when extruded. RAPIDBLOCK DRY offers a plasticising action and has been specially formulated for easy mechanical manufacturing of concrete structures, with very low workability. The use of RAPIDBLOCK DRY guarantees greater use and hydration of the cement and therefore an increase in mechanical strength, surface finish, impermeability and consequently the durability of the artifacts.
- On fresh concrete: better dispersion of the cement particles in the concrete; high plasticity of concrete; reduction of vibration times; reduction of water absorption.
- On hardened concrete: better density and compaction of concrete; reduction of cracks thanks to the reduced capillary porosity; better surface appearance of the product, closed and homogeneous; greater dimensional stability; improvement of mechanical resistance to short and long curing; reduction of production waste.
- Production of vibrocompressed concrete elements such as: paving blocks, road curbs, blocks.
- Packaging of extruded concrete intended for the production of hollow core slabs, pipes, wells, etc.
- 20 kg can
- 200 kg drum
- 1000 kg IBC
- Bulk in tanker
- 0.2÷0.6 kg per 100 kg cement