UNDERGROUND AND TUNNELLING
Admixtures for grouts, concrete and injection mixtures for underground works
» Dispersing admixtures for cement and bentonite injection grouts
» DRACRIL 800
DISPERSING ADMIXTURE FOR BINARY AND TERNARY CEMENTITIOUS MIXTURES AND ULTRA-FINE HYDRAULIC BINDERS. CHLORIDE-FREE
DRACRIL 800 is a blend of high molecular weight, water-soluble synthetic polymers specially formulated to interact with fine and superfine powders like cement, micro cement, bentonite mixture and ultrafine hydraulic binders. It ensures very good dispersion of superfine elements in the presence of water and also acts as deflocculating agent.
- Very high workability (fluidity).
- Greater penetrability with low operating pressure.
- Strong reduction of surface water (bleeding).
- Reduction of permeability and saturation of the permeate even in the presence of water filtration.
- Increase of initial and final mechanical strengths with equal fluidity.
- Durability of the mixture over time.
- Reduction of cracking, due to the homogeneity of the cement mixture.
- With A/C ratio<0.8 it is possible to eliminate the use of bentonite.
- Injections of consolidation and waterproofing of soils and rocks up to a permeability K of 10 -3 cm / s (for lower K coefficients of permeability according to Darcy, use DRACOGEL GT2 or DRACOSOIL).
- Injections of waterproofing and consolidation in reinforced concrete structures and cracked rocks, porous soils, filling of the extrados of tunnels and churnings.
- Injection into even deep anchoring rods and in the presence of water.
- Injection of protection in pre/post compressed cables.
- 20 kg can
- 200 kg drum.
- 1000 kg IBC.
- Bulk in road tanker.
- 1% by weight of total solids