UNDERGROUND AND TUNNELLING
Admixtures for grouts, concrete and injection mixtures for underground works
» Special plasticisers for injection grouts, concrete and ultra-fluid mortars
POWDER PLASTICISER FOR CEMENTITIOUS GROUTS FOR ANCHORING AND INJECTION IN SOILS, ROCKS AND CONCRETE.
POLIFLOW is a powder plasticiser specially developed for preparing pumpable, non-segregable, waterproof, shrinkage-compensating cementitious grouts with high mechanical strength and excellent adhesion to steel.
- High corrosion protection.
- Very high fluidity and absence of exudation.
- Superior chemical and mechanical strength
- High adhesion to steel and concrete.
- Total filling of the cavities.
- Workability even at high temperatures.
- High protection for cables and steel bars.
- In post-tensioned prestressed structures the cables are highly protected from corrosion due to tension (anti-stress-corrosion).
- Anchoring of cables, bars or steel rods subjected to high tensions.
- Injection into sheaths with steel strands in the prestressed concrete.
- Injection into rock and soil, masonry, etc.
- Filling of porous, cellular concrete, etc.
- Filling of sealed structural joints.
- 12 kg bag on 720 kg pallet
- approx. 6% by weight of cement