EP FIX FAST
LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Bonding, repair and concrete construction joints
» Adhesive resins for concrete construction joints and repair
» EP FIX FAST
TWO-COMPONENT EPOXY PASTE ADHESIVE FOR QUICK STRUCTURAL BONDING AND REPAIRS. Ideal for cold climates (5 – 20°c)
EP FIX FAST is a fast-drying structural epoxy plaster for bonding precast non load-bearing and load-bearing concrete elements, monolithic repairs of cracks and section rebuilding. Thanks to its strong bonding properties and absence of shrinkage, EP FIX FAST is also suitable for bonding precast non load-bearing and load-bearing concrete elements, metal structural components and structural reinforcement (beton plaque). EP FIX FAST is also used for rebuilding edges and repairing grouting and as bonding agent between different types of material.
- structural adhesive
- chemical resistance
- superior bond strength
- High mechanical strength
- easy to apply
- Quick bonding of precast concrete elements.
- Anchoring machinery, bolts, plates, etc.
- Bonding iron or steel plates for static consolidation of reinforced concrete. (beton plaque).
- Restoring edges and joints.
- Repairing and reinforcing between different types of material (steel, concrete).
- Rebuilding edges, grouting and repairs also in overhead positions.
- Repairing structures in permanent contact with water.
- Grouting cracks and anchoring injectors.
- Sealing holes, cable strands, formworks, etc.
- 1 kg pail + 1 kg pail = (A + B) 2 kg
- 5 kg pail + 5 kg pail = (A + B) 10 kg
- 10 kg pail + 10 kg pail = (A + B) 20 kg
- approx 1,6 kg/m² per mm of thickness