LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Fibre reinforced polymers (frp) systems for consolidation and structural strengthening
» Connectors, bars and anchoring systems for structural strengthening with composite materials
» ARMOGRIP BC
ARAMID CONNECTORS TO BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH ARMOSHIELD BC CARBON-FIBRE BARS FOR ANCHORING STRUCTURAL REINFORCEMENTS.
The ARMOGRIP BC connectors are anchoring devices consisting of high-strength aramid fibres woven in bundles resulting in a hollow braid to be used coupled with the ARMOSHIELD BC protruded bars; ideal for anchoring and enhancing the bars with the reinforcements carried out with the fabrics of the ARMOSHIELD line. Available in various lengths, they are applied by simply impregnating them with ARMOFIX MT or MTX epoxy bonding adhesives depending on the type of application.
- High mechanical tensile strength, chemical resistance and resistance to corrosion.
- It improves the resistance without increasing weight.
- Lightweight and easy to apply.
- High resistance to aggressive agents and alkaline hydroxides.
- High tensile strength on uneven substrates too.
- Reliability and durability of the system.
- Structural anchoring of reinforcements carried out with ARMOSHIELD fabrics.
- Structural anchoring interconnecting the pultruded bars and the ARMOSHIELD carbon-fibre tapes.
- Anchoring of structural reinforcements of vaults, continuous and discontinuous wall, load bearing structures in stone or tuff and concrete structures.
- it is available in variable lengths and diameters of 10-12 mm
- A10F20 – LENGTH FROM 20 CM connector length 10
- A20F20 – LENGTH FROM 20 CM connector length 20
- A10F20 – LENGTH FROM 20 CM connector length 30
- See data sheet