LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Fibre reinforced polymers (frp) systems for consolidation and structural strengthening
» Epoxy-based consolidating agents and primers
» ARMOPRIMER 100
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY TWO-COMPONENT SOLVENT-FREE EPOXY PRIMER.
ARMOPRIMER 100 is a fluid primer based on epoxy resins with high consolidating properties. It penetrates deep into the material and consolidates the surface of porous concrete and masonry substrates. It also enhances the adhesion of ARMOSHIELD carbon fibre tapes which can be bonded to it. In case of extremely absorbent/porous substrates it is recommended to use the solvent-based PRIMER ES40. ARMOPRIMER 100 is a component of the reinforcement system made in situ ARMOSHIELD-C, which has obtained the Certificate of Technical Assessment for use no. 11 dated 25-01-19.
- Easy to apply.
- High permeation capacity in the support.
- Waterproofing and consolidation of the treated surfaces.
- The reticular structure wraps and deeply welds all the materials making up the support, giving considerable surface resistance to the artifacts.
- Surface consolidate porous supports.
Applications also in closed environments and on damp substrates.
- Adhesion promoter for the subsequent application of ARMOSHIELD C carbon fiber tapes and lamellas.
- Priming of the walls of the holes for the subsequent housing of the ARMOGRIP connectors.
- It can be used as a protective primer for decks and floors.
- 1 kg pail (A) + 0.5 kg pail (B) = 1.5 kg
- 6 kg pail (A) + 3 kg pail (B) = 9 kg
- 12 kg pail (A) + 6 kg pail (B) = 18 kg
- 200 ÷ 300 g/m² per coat depending on substrate porosity and unevenness