Admixtures for all weather conditions
» Accelerators for cold weather
» ARTIC OCF
ANTIFREEZE SETTING AND HARDENING ACCELERATOR
ARTIC OCF is a plasticising accelerator of setting and hardening times having also an antifreeze function. It can be used for any type of concrete. ARTIC OCF has a plasticising effect and is ideal for the preparation of concrete in cold weather conditions.
- Possibility of casting during the winter months when ambient temperatures are expected to reach -10°C (for casting at lower temperatures, consult the technical office of Draco Italiana S.p.A. in advance).
- It anticipates the resistance of concrete at low temperatures, favoring the stripping and preserving it from damage caused by frost.
- All types of concrete, normal, reinforced, prepackaged, truck-mounted.
- Being a chloride-free product, it is used in prefabrication and prestressed concrete.
- ARTIC OCF is particularly suitable for making concrete in cold climates.
- 5 – 10 – 25 kg cans
- 250 kg drum on 500 kg pallet
- 1250 kg tank
- Bulk in tanker
- 1÷4 kg per 100 kg cement