LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Mortars and grouts for concrete repair and restoration
» Pourable cementitious grouts for repair and section enlargement of concrete structures
» FLUECO 60
RHEODYNAMIC, SHRINKAGE-COMPENSATING CEMENTITIOUS GROUT FOR THICK STRUCTURAL REPAIRS WITH SUPERIOR DURABILITY. Layer thickness from 3 to 10 cm.
FLUECO 60 is a rheodynamic, shrinkage-compensating grout. It is pre-blended and contains cements that develop high initial strength, together with polymers for viscosity modification and specific siliceous aggregates. Its special formula ensures superior water-tightness and durability even in aggressive environments. FLUECO 60 is particularly suitable for restoring reinforced concrete by casting in formwork for standard and highly reinforced structures.
- Resistance to aggressive agents
- absence of crazing and cracks caused by plastic shrinkage
- contrasted expansion during air curing
- maximum flow
- high adhesion and pull-out resistance
- Pouring restoration layers into formworks with a thickness ranging from 3 to 10 cm;
- Maintaining and reinforcing concrete slabs, load-bearing slabs and docks even in aggressive environments;
- Columns, viaducts, armour-plating and underpinning.application.
- 25kg bags
- approx. 2100 kg per m³ of mortar
- Light Grey