LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Fluid expansive mortars for fixings, anchors and grouting
» Expansive cement mortars for anchoring and grouting
» FLUECO 35
EXPANSIVE SHRINKAGE COMPENSATED GROUT FOR PRECISION ANCHORING. Applied on layers thicker than 7 cm.
FLUECO 35 is a pre-blended cementitious mortar for anchoring of structures and machinery that may be subject to vibration and / or thermal stress. Simply mix FLUECO 35 with water to form a fluid, non segregatable, bleed-free mix. This grout adheres exceptionally well to rebars and is long-lasting. Its extended workability time (60 minutes at 20° C) facilitates instalment and it is totally waterproof to guarantee no infiltration of water, oil or steam which may contain sulphates, sulphides and chlorides.
- Resistance to aggressive agents
- high resistance to stress
- prolonged expansion properties and lack of shrinkage
- Maximum fluidity
- high adhesion and pull-out resistance
- Anchoring cast sections over 7 cm thick.
- Grouting precast parts in RC and metallic structures.
- Grouting of pins and subsidiary structural reinforcement.
- Anchoring of metal footing plates.
- Precision anchoring of machine tools, tracks and rails which may undergo movement and heavy vibration.
- Anchoring cast sections for underpinning walls.
- 25kg bags
- 2100 kg/m³ approx.