Air-entraining foaming admixtures for lightweight and cellular concrete
» Admixtures for structural lightweight concrete
SUPERPLASTICISER FOR STRUCTURAL LIGHTWEIGHT CONCRETE OR CONCRETE LIGHTENED WITH NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL AGGREGATES
BETONLIGHT is a superplasticiser specially designed for the preparation of lightweight, structural, self- levelling, non-segregating concrete with low water-to-cement ratio and stable volume, mixed with any types of lightweight aggregates (expanded clay, pumice, polystyrene, vermiculite etc.) with no segregation of the components. It is ideal for the manufacturing of precast lightweight structures.
- High cohesion.
- Absence of segregation.
- Reduced water permeability.
- Reduced shrinkage.
- Fast installation.
- Structural and self-leveling lightweight concrete.
- Lightweight thermal insulating cementitious conglomerates made using virtual aggregates.
- Prefabrication of elements of lightened secondary structures.
- 5 – 10 – 20 kg can
- 200 kg drum
- 1000 kg IBC
- 1,2 – 2 kg per 100 kg cement