FLUECO 77 CABLE
LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Fluid expansive mortars for fixings, anchors and grouting
» Super fluid pumpable grouts for anchoring tiebacks and strands
» FLUECO 77 CABLE
INJECTABLE AND PUMPABLE SHRINKAGE COMPENSATED GROUT WITH HIGH RESISTANCE
FLUECO 77 CABLE is a ready-to-use cement-based product formulated for making injectable grout to protect steel cables and bars from the “stress corrosion” phenomenon. The injection grout you obtain with FLUECO 77 CABLE is extremely fluid with superior initial and final tensile strength, shrinkage compensation, bleed-free, pumpable, impermeable and durable, with superior adhesion to both steel and concrete. FLUECO 77 CABLE is free of expansion agents, metallic ingredients and chlorides.
- Its special formula, in a base of hydraulic binders and exclusive additives, enables you to produce a completely impermeable and chemically resistant
- does not contain chlorides, sulphates or other substances that are potentially destructive to metal reinforcement bars and shows;
- no signs of water exudation (bleeding) according to the UNI 8998 standard;
- optimal fluidity enables it to penetrate gaps between braided steel cables as well as between the braided cable and sheath;
- Shrinkage-compensated, ensuring complete cavity filling;
- its initial setting time at 30 °C is more than 3 hours;
- Superior adhesion to both steel and concrete.
- Injecting sheaths around post-tensioned braided cable;
- Anchoring steel bars and cables subject to increased tensile stress;
- Filling structural joints in prefabricated elements;
- Injecting hollow concrete and stone, even where natural aggressive agents such as sulphates, chlorides, etc. are present.
- 20kg bags
- 1.55 kg of Flueco 77 CABLE per dm³ of volume