LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
BREATHABLE ACRYLIC RESIN PROTECTING AGAINST CARBONATATION FOR CONCRETE STRUCTURES
ACRIPAINT is a one-component synthetic paint based on water-borne acrylic resins. ACRIPAINT is specially formulated to decorate concrete, reinforced concrete and pre-stressed concrete surfaces while also providing protection from carbonatation. ACRIPAINT provides a waterproof covering that is breathable to vapour that also resists well to yellowing and offers superior adhesion.
- Effective anti-carbonatation
- resistance to chemical agents and uv
- dirt resistant
- easy to apply
- the protection and finishing of concrete surfaces, especially external vertical surfaces that require a product ensuring high resistance and breathability even in unfavourable climates.
- easily creating a protective waterproof coating that is effective in protecting against carbonatation and weathering and provides greater resistance to UV.
- application on fibre/cement and/or plaster to create a pleasant colour and an attractive finish.
- 20 kg pail
- 180 ÷ 250 g/m² per coat
- Other colours available on request