LINEA RISANAMENTO e BIOEDILIZIA
Consolidation systems for masonry and stone structures
» Breathable mortars for masonry consolidation
» ARMOLIME FU
BREATHABLE CEMENT MORTAR WITH SUPERIOR STRENGTH FOR POINTING AND RENOVATING OLD MASONRY. Ideal for renovating and sealing the courses of masonry units, even exposed.
AARMOLIME FU is a thixotropic microfibre-reinforced cement mortar enriched with polymers and additives developed to flush point the courses of brick walls. ARMOLIME FU is non-absorbent and permeable to water vapour; it has a low modulus of elasticity and prevents proliferation of moulds and fungi.
Si applica con:
- Excellent mechanical characteristics.
- High adhesion to masonry.
- It reduces the possibility of the formation of efflorescence and does not participate in the degradation of the masonry.
- It has low capillary absorption and excellent permeability to water vapor to allow the transpiration of the masonry.
- Characterized by a plastic and soft mixture for great versatility and simplicity of application.
- It is not combustible and does not produce fumes (Euroclass A1).
- Drawing up of courses in the repair of ancient masonry and/or natural stone.
- Repair of injuries and restoration of wall continuity through the ‘sew-unscrew’ or rincocciatura technique.
- Sealing of joints on brick, concrete, exposed stone walls, etc.
- Regularization of surfaces with thicknesses up to 2 cm per coat.
- Fill and repair surface cracks.
- 25 kg bag on 1500 kg pallet
- 200 kg drum
- 1000 kg tank
- 17 kg/m² per cm of thickness