MATERICA POOL FONDO
Seamless architectural coatings
» Waterproofing and seamless coating of swimming pools with MATERICA POOL system
» MATERICA POOL FONDO
BREATHABLE EPOXY CEMENT SKIM COAT RESISTANT TO NEGATIVE PRESSURE. It levels and smooths the substrate and enhances the adhesion of subsequent layers of MATERICA POOL SYSTEM.
MATERICA POOL FONDO is a two-component epoxy cement mortar for substrate preparation in the MATERICA POOL system. Its special formulation ensures very high adhesion even in the presence of moisture. MATERICA POOL FONDO has high mechanical strength and chemical and abrasion resistance. It can be applied by spatula both horizontally and vertically and adheres perfectly to the substrate. It is waterproof even if subjected to negative pressure.
- High adhesion
- waterproof and breathable
- suitable for damp substrates
- effective on micro-cracked substrates
- chemical resistance
- fast application
- levelling, smoothing and protecting the substrate before the application of MATERICA POOL SURFACE texture coating;
- Renovating and protecting moist substrates with rising damp in vertical and horizontal surfaces;
- enhancing adhesion of subsequent layers even in case of damp substrates preventing cracking and crumbling;
- Consolidating the substrate after the removal of old deteriorated coatings.
- 5 kg pail (A) + 5 kg drum (B)
- Nominal: 1,7 kg/m2 approx. per mm of thickness.
- Per coat: 1 ÷ 1,25 kg/m2.
- Minimum recommended (2 coats): 2 ÷ 2,5 kg/m2.