RENOVATION AND BIOCONSTRUCTION
Consolidation systems for masonry and stone structures
» Protective consolidation treatments for masonry
SILICATE-BASED SURFACE CONSOLIDATING TREATMENT. Ideale per supporti lapidei porosi, intonaci e murature antiche.
ARMOSTONE is a breathable surface reinforcement agent that can penetrate deeply. It is based on silicic acid esters in an alcohol carrier. ARMOSTONE is specifically formulated for reinforcing the cortical layers of plaster, porous stones, tuff and weak or non-cohesive surfaces. It does not alter the surface, it is resistant to chemicals and does not react to alkali. It is ideal for renovating buildings of artistic and historical interest.
- Relevant consolidating effect even in depth.
- Good penetration into the substrate.
- Absence of surface polymerization.
- High transpiration to water vapor.
- Absence of optical and chromatic surface alterations.
- ARMOSTONE is the most suitable product in the cortical consolidation of masonry elements containing silica such as sandstones, trachytes, terracotta, bricks, plasters.
- Consolidation of stones of a purely calcareous nature (for example tuffs).
- ARMOSTONE is a product formulated according to NORMAL recommendations and finds particular use in the cortical consolidation of facades in monumental works of important historical-artistic value.
- 4 kg-16 kg can
- 165 kg drum
- ca. 0,8 -1,1 kg/m²