Form-release agents and curing agents for concrete
» Chemical release agents for ready-mixed and precast concrete
» DISARMIX C
CHEMICAL FORM RELEASE AGENT FOR QUICK RELEASE
DISARMIX C is a specially formulated chemical form release agent for immediate release. DISARMIX C helps to create excellent surface finishes and protect the formwork by reducing the need for cleaning.
- Concrete free of halos, stains or colour variations.
- Easy to apply.
- Ensures excellent form release for metal formwork.
- High yield and low incidence per m².
- High wetting effect resulting in effective distribution of the product.
- Effectively counteracts adhesion of concrete to the formwork.
- Permits the release of micro and macro air bubbles constricted by the wall of the formwork.
- Rust protection: high protection against oxidation of metal formwork.
- Excellent surface finish that ensures an optimal “surface finish” effect.
- DISARMIX C should be used on metal formwork for all types of rapid demoulding. It is suitable for use in prefabrication as well as for construction in general, for the production of small and medium-sized products. It can be applied even at low temperatures and does not alter the original colour of the concrete. It allows for the subsequent treatment of unpainted surfaces with water-based paints, varnishes or plasters.
- 10-20 L can
- 200 L drum
- 1000 L tank
- 1 litre per 70-80 m² of surface area.
- Amber yellow