DISARMIX C94 LV
Form-release agents and curing agents for concrete
» Chemical release agents for ready-mixed and precast concrete
» DISARMIX C94 LV
LOW VISCOSITY UNIVERSAL RELEASE AGENT WITH CHEMICAL-PHYSICAL ACTION
DISARMIX C94 LV is a low viscosity chemical form release agent that enables easy demoulding and protection of all types of formwork, for applications even at low temperatures. It guarantees perfect release of concrete for all types of castings and is particularly suitable for large structures.
- Concrete free of halos, stains or colour variations.
- Easy to apply.
- Reduces cleaning time and maintenance work on formwork.
- High yield and low incidence per m².
- Can be used to make concrete with a high degree of surface finish.
- Permits the release of micro and macro air bubbles constricted by the wall of the formwork.
- High protection against oxidation of iron moulds (rust).
- Suitable for smooth or rough formwork, steel, wood or concrete.
- DISARMIX C94 LV can be used on any formwork and for any type of casting, always ensuring excellent results in terms of release and the “surface finish”. It is suitable for use in both prefabrication and general construction. It can be applied even at low temperatures and does not alter the original colour of the concrete. It allows for the subsequent treatment of unpainted surfaces with water-based paints, varnishes or plasters.
- 10 – 20 L can
- 200 L drum
- 1000 L tank
- 1 litre per 80 m² of surface area.
- Amber yellow