Form-release agents and curing agents for concrete
» Chemical release agents for ready-mixed and precast concrete
» DISARMIX ECO
100 % VEGETABLE AND BIODEGRADABLE FORM RELEASE AGENT FOR DEFERRED RELEASE
DISARMIX ECO is a vegetable release agent specially designed to enable easy demoulding and excellent protection of formwork. DISARMIX ECO creates an inert barrier between the formwork and concrete and improves the surface finish. It guarantees perfect release of concrete for all types of castings and is particularly suitable for large structures.
- Concrete free of halos, stains or colour variations.
- Easy to apply.
- reduces cleaning time and maintenance work on formwork.
- high yield and low incidence per m².
- Can be used to make concrete with a high degree of surface finish.
- Permits the release of micro and macro air bubbles constricted by the wall of the formwork.
- High protection against oxidation of iron moulds (rust).
- Suitable for smooth or rough formwork, steel, wood or concrete.
- Is biodegradable in accordance with European Community Council Directive No. 67/548/EEC..
- DISARMIX ECO can be used on any formwork and for any type of casting, always ensuring excellent results in terms of release and the “surface finish”. It is suitable for use in both prefabrication and general construction. It can be applied even at low temperatures and does not alter the original colour of the concrete. It allows for the subsequent treatment of unpainted surfaces with water-based paints, varnishes or plasters.
- 10 – 20 L can
- 200 L drum
- 1000 L tank
- 1 litre per 70 m² of surface area.