Form-release agents and curing agents for concrete
» Chemical release agents for ready-mixed and precast concrete
» DISARMIX W
WATER-EMULSIFIABLE FORM RELEASE AGENT FOR WOODEN FORMWORK
DISARMIX W is an emulsifiable chemical form release agent based on special synthetic oils and high quality emulsifiers, which enables easy demoulding and protection of wooden formwork. Mixed with water, it guarantees perfect release of concrete for every type of casting.
- Quick and easy application.
- Reduced cleaning and maintenance time.
- Protection of wooden or plywood formwork.
- Does not alter the original colour of the structure.
- DISARMIX W is particularly suitable for timber or plywood formwork and for all types of castings, always ensuring excellent results in terms of release and the “surface finish”. It can be applied even at low temperatures and does not alter the original colour of the concrete.
- 10-20 L can
- 200 L drum
- 1000 L tank
- 1 litre of DISARMIX W, to be diluted in water, per 80-100 m² of surface area.
- Amber yellow