Semi-flexible bituminous concrete pavement for high-traffic outdoor areas – DRACOBIT
» Low-thickness system for laying semi-flexible bituminous-cement pavements
The bituminous-cement pavements made with the DRACOBIT SYSTEM combine the flexibility of a bituminous surface with the high mechanical strength of cement mortar. This type of paving has an excellent resistance to static and dynamic loads and does not change even in the presence of temperature changes between -50°C and +90°C.
The flooring strength is further increased by the lack of joints (which are potential causes of deterioration), thus eliminating the most common source of flooring degradation. Despite being thin, the floor is resistant to static and dynamic loads, traffic, and due to the lack of joints, to de-icing salts and the attack of environmental and atmospheric agents.
- Lack of joints and maximum durability.
- Flexibility and resistance to heavy traffic loads.
- Quick execution, accessible after 48 hours.
- Resistant to freeze-thaw cycles.
- Low thickness, excellent cost-performance ratio.
- Sound absorbing, acoustic comfort.
- Logistics centres and areas subject to heavy traffic and heavy-vehicle transit (parking lots, rest areas, harbours, airport aprons, motorway toll booths…).
- Areas exposed to frequent washing and freeze-thaw cycles.
- Highly critical and not easily accessible areas (e.g. tunnels and motorway junctions).