Shock-absorbing resin flooring system specially designed for children’s play areas – DRACOFLOOR SAFE PLAY
» DRACOFLOOR SAFE PLAY SYSTEM
» Anti-shock resin flooring system for playgrounds
DRACOFLOOR SAFE PLAY is a polyurethane resin-based system to be used with SBR and EPDM granules for the construction of flooring in playgrounds and recreational areas, even outdoor. Floors made with DRACOFLOOR SAFE PLAY comply with EN 1177 (playground surfacing) that establishes the requirements for impact attenuating playground surfacing. Floors made with DRACOFLOOR SAFE PLAY are safe, non-toxic and contribute to remove architectural barriers.
- Type-approved and certified anti-shock surfaces.
- Washable, non toxic seamless coating.
- Impact and noise attenuation.
- Resistance to wear and abrasion.
- Flexibility and resistance to cracking.
- Resistance to freeze-thaw cycles and UV rays.
- Low environmental impact.
- Wheelchair-friendly flooring.
- Areas for kids like schools, nursery schools, play areas, parks.
- Outdoor and indoor entertainment areas for kids and families.