LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Paints, resins and systems for the protection and coating of concrete
» Protective resin-based paints for concrete
DECORATIVE, PROTECTIVE AND BREATHABLE SOLVENT CONTAINING COATING BASED ON METHACRYLIC RESINS FOR CONCRETE SURFACES
DRACOLOR is a one-component solvent containing paint based on methacrylic resins and selected pigments with superior coverage rates. DRACOLOR is specially formulated to protect against carbonation, whilst at the same time decorating concrete surfaces. DRACOLOR is used on concrete surfaces of bridges, viaducts and flyovers, amongst others, to provide a coating that resists to water ingress and aggressive atmospheric agents, whilst maintaining excellent water vapour breathability properties.
- Resistance and impermeability
- anticarbonation properties
- excellent resistance to ageing
- excellent resistance to atmospheric agents
- As anti-carbonation protection and decoration of concrete structures, particularly external surfaces of bridges, viaducts, flyovers, reservoirs, etc.
- As a protective coating for exposed surfaces of flyovers, bridges, overpasses, reservoirs, etc.
- Wherever resistance to chemical agents and freeze-thaw cycles is required
- For protecting and decorating façade plasterwork where an attractive colour and aesthetic effect is required
- As a finishing coat to ensure uniform colour and offer additional protection to surfaces restored using FLUECO or CONCRETE FINISHER mortars.
- 20 kg pail
- approx 1,6 kg/m² per mm of thickness
- 250 ÷ 350 g/m² (per coat)
- approx 500 g/m² (minimum recommended)
- Other colours available on request