DRANITE AF 890
UNDERGROUND AND TUNNELLING
Pre-mixed products and accelerators for sprayed concrete (shotcrete)
» Setting accelerators for sprayed mortars and concrete (shotcrete)
» DRANITE AF 890
ALKALI-FREE SETTING ACCELERATOR FOR SHOTCRETE. High-yield version for medium-high thicknesses.
DRANITE A.F. 890 is a liquid alkali-free setting accelerator for shotcrete and sprayed mortar. DRANITE A.F. 890 will ensure short setting times, minimal scrap quantity and superior mechanical strength.
- Good mechanical resistance.
- Good resistance to the chemical aggressiveness of the environment.
- Low concrete permeability.
- Low scrap quantity.
- Good thixotropy: it increases shotcrete adhesion, allows to realize medium- high thickness and to reduce the number of coating layers.
- Rapid development of the cement hydration
- it protects exposed reinforcements and prevents corrosion.
- Preliminary phase coatings for tunnels made of shotcrete.
- Restoring existing tunnels.
- Restoring and reinforcing bulkheads, dam faces, canal walls, tanks, etc.
- Walls, slabs and reinforced structural vaults.
- Restorations of degraded structures.
- 25 kg can.
- 1250 kg IBC.
- Bulk in road tanker.
- from 7 to 9 kg per 100 kg of cement
- Amber light