UNDERGROUND AND TUNNELLING
Pre-mixed products and accelerators for sprayed concrete (shotcrete)
» Setting accelerators for sprayed mortars and concrete (shotcrete)
» DRANITE P
POWDER SETTING ACCELERATOR FOR DRY-MIX SHOTCRETE.
DRANITE P is a setting accelerator with hydrophobic effect for preparing resistant mortars and grouts used for dry-mix shotcrete of rocks, concrete, masonry, etc., even in case of high dampness, seepage and slight water infiltration. DRANITE P is specially designed for the preparation of waterproof, pseudo-plastic cement mixes with minimal scrap quantity.
- High initial and final mechanical strengths, resistance to chemical aggression.
- Reduced application times.
- Greater yield/day in square meters of covered support.
- Minimum waste.
- Rapid development of the heat of hydration of the cement.
- Production of shotcrete packed with wet aggregates.
- Reduced dust emission at the lance.
- Coatings, protections, waterproofing and structural repairs of works in tunnels, passages, walls, mines, wells, etc.
- Restoration and protection of the banks of rivers, canals, bulkheads, dam faces, reservoirs, etc.
- Surface consolidation of friable rocky soils on slopes.
- Reinforced structural walls, slabs and vaults; restoration of degraded structures.
- 25 kg bag on 1000 kg pallet
- 3÷6 kg per 100 kg cement