Polyurethane-cement system for flooring for the food industry with excellent chemical resistance – DURAFLOOR 4.6
» Self-levelling polyurethane-cement based flooring
Seamless coating with a smooth matt finish - Thickness from 4 to 6 mm
DURAFLOOR 4.6 is a self-levelling polyurethane-cement based flooring system with a matt finish designed to obtain seamless coatings in industrial areas subject to heavy traffic and severe chemical exposure, impact and frequent washing, even at high temperature. Thanks to its outstanding properties, the DURAFLOOR 4.6 system provides owners and users a durable and valuable product which adds value to the building where it is installed.
- High resistance to heavy traffic.
- Resistance to high temperatures.
- Chemical resistance to acids and alkalis.
- Rapid application.
- Excellent maintenance.
- Slip resistance.
- Wine farms, breweries, bottling industries and roasting facilities.
- Pasta factories, canning and beverage industries.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industries, laboratories, cold storage chambers.
- Food industries and food preparation areas in general, subject to ISO standards and Legislative Decree 193/07 implementing the Regulation (EC) no. 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs (HACCP).