Polyurethane-cement system for flooring for the food industry with excellent chemical and impact resistance and ultimate anti-skid performance – DURAFLOOR 6.12
» DURAFLOOR 6.12 SYSTEM
» Slip-resistant polyurethane-cement based flooring
Seamless coating with a light rough finish - Thickness from 6 to 12 mm
DURAFLOOR 6.12 is a polyurethane-cement based flooring system with rough finish designed to obtain seamless coatings in industrial areas subject to heavy traffic, severe chemical attack, impact and frequent washing, even at high temperature. Thanks to its outstanding properties, the DURAFLOOR 6.12 system provides owners and users a durable and valuable product which adds value to the building where it is installed.
- High resistance to heavy traffic.
- Resistance to high temperatures.
- Chemical resistance to acids and alkalis.
- Rapid application.
- Excellent maintenance.
- Slip resistance.
- Meat slaughtering and processing facilities, fish processing plants.
- Dairy industries, canning and beverage industries.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industries, laboratories, cold storage chambers.
- Food industries and all food preparation areas subject to ISO standards and Legislative Decree 193/07 implementing the Regulation (EC) no. 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs (HACCP).