LINEA RESTAURO E PROTEZIONE
Paints, resins and systems for the protection and coating of concrete
» Protective resin-based paints for concrete
» POLIFLEX PP
FLEXIBLE, PROTECTIVE, TWO-COMPONENT POLYURETHANE COATING IN SOLVENT PHASE. Ideal as film-forming coating for reinforced concrete protection.
POLIFLEX PP is a two-component, elastic, aliphatic polyurethane resin in solvent, with excellent chemical resistance and flexibility, ideal as protective finish coat for reinforced concrete structures, either new or repaired with mortars of the FLUECO line. Applied by roller or (airless) spray POLIFLEX PP forms a protective film with high crack-bridging ability.
Si applica con:
- Chemical and UV resistance.
- High adhesion.
- Flexible and waterproof.
- Anti-carbonation efficacy.
- Crack bridging ability.
- Elastic even at low temperatures.
- Easy application.
- The surface protection of both new and existing reinforced concrete structures.
- The final protective treatment of coatings for commercial activities, offices, hospitals and public environments in general.
- 7,50 kg + 2,50 kg = (A+B) 10 kg drums.
- 80 ÷ 300 g/m² per coat
- 300 g/m² (minimum recommended)
- Crack bridging ability: min. 450-500 g/m² in two coat (300 µm)
- Others available upon request