LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Paints, resins and encapsulants for sealing asbestos-cement roofs and sheets
» Resins and encapsulation coatings for asbestos containment in fibre-cement roofing sheets (type A-B-C)
FLEXIBLE WATERPROOF MEMBRANE FOR PERMANENT ENCAPSULATION OF CEMENT-ASBESTOS. A-B-C types in compliance with the Italian Ministerial Decree 20/08/1999
COVERFLEX is a one-component waterborne resin coating for type A (external exposed surfaces), type B (internal exposed surfaces) and type C (non-exposed surfaces prior to confinement) permanent encapsulation. It has been certified in compliance with the Italian Ministerial Decree 20/08/99. COVERFLEX has superior flexibility, resistance to yellowing and high bonding. It creates a waterproof coating that resists cracking.
- Flexible membrane resistant.
- One-component coating that can be easily applied by (low pressure) spray.
- It restores the waterproof properties of the covering sheets.
- It creates a continuous jointless coating.
- It provides high hiding power even with thin layers and excellent adhesion to the substrate.
- It effectively withstands aggressive industrial environments, UV rays and acid rain.
- It reduces the production of harmful toxic waste
- Encapsulation is faster and easier to remove
- Permanent encapsulation – exposed or confined – of sheets and flat and corrugated roof coverings containing asbestos fibres and subject to deterioration.
- Stabilization of asbestos-cement sheets.
- Flexible and waterproof protective coating for concrete surfaces.
- 20 kg pail
- 1000 kg IBC
- approx. 1,3 kg/m² per mm of thickness.
- 300-400 g/m² (150-200 micron dry thickness).
- 600-650 g/m² (300 micron dry thickness)
- Other colours available on request