LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Vernici, resine e sistemi per protezione e rivestimento del calcestruzzo
» Protective resin-based paints for concrete
FLEXIBLE, WATERPROOF RESIN PROTECTING AGAINST CARBONATATION FOR CONCRETE STRUCTURES.
ACRIFLEX is waterproofing flexible protective coating based on acrylic resins in water emulsion. ACRIFLEX is an easy to apply product that protects concrete with a finishing smooth layer that withstand cracks thanks to its high flexibility. Its chemical and the water soluble formula guarantee the breathability of the product while enhancing the protective effectiveness against carbonation creating a protective coating which resists the rigours of time.
- Easy to apply.
- High flexibility
- UV and chemically aggressive environments resistance.
- high adhesion to concrete
- high freez-taw cycles resistance.
- de-icing salts resistance
- Executing a seamless protective coating of concrete structures subject to deformation.
- Applications in aggressive environments and where structures are exposed to UV radiation.
- Executing a waterproof and breathable coating.
- 20 kg pail
- 300 ÷ 400 g/m² per single coat
- 300 g/m² minimum recommended in case of non-cracked substrate.
- 450 ÷ 800 g/m² minimum recommended based on the width of the cracks in the support