FLUECO 77T GROUTING
LINEA RESTAURO E PROTEZIONE
Fluid expansive mortars for fixings, anchors and grouting
» Expansive cement mortars for anchoring and grouting
» FLUECO 77T GROUTING
HIGH-RESISTANCE INJECTABLE AND PUMPABLE EXPANSIVE THIXOTROPIC MORTAR FOR OVERHEAD ANCHORING.
FFLUECO 77T GROUTING is a one-component cement-based thixotropic mortar specifically formulated for injections in horizontal, raked or overhead sections with no slump or scrap. It protects steel cables and bars exposed to high tensile stress due to stress corrosion phenomenon.
Si applica con:
- It gives complete protection to post-tensioned cables and steel bars.
- It does not contain chlorides, sulphates or other potentially aggressive substances.
- Free of expansive agents based on metal aggregates.
- Free of exudation water (bleeding) and guarantees total filling of the cavities where it is injected.
- Workability at 20 ° C for about 1 hour.
- High mechanical resistance to short and long curing.
- However, the thixotropicity allows the product to be easily pumped into overhead sections without waste.
- Anchoring of bars, tie rods, pipes and nails in overhead, inclined, horizontal or counter-slope holes subjected to high tensile stresses, where it is necessary to use a thixotropic product to prevent the mixture from leaking.
- Filling of overhead, inclined and horizontal cavities, alveolar concretes, crawl spaces, porosity, etc.
- Filling of structural joints of prefabricated elements.
- 25 kg bag on 1500 kg pallet
- approx. 1.75 kg per dm³ of hole to be filled