Protective and water-repellent treatments
» Water and oil repellent consolidation treatments for concrete, brickwork and stone
» SILOXAN V
ONE-COMPONENT WATER-REPELLENT FOR CONCRETE AND STONE MATERIAL
SILOXAN V is a ready-to-use solvent-based water-repellent treatment. It is used for treatment of vertical surfaces to protect materials from chemical attack, acid rain, anti-freeze salt solutions, freeze-thaw cycles, and to prevent mold growth and efflorescence.
- Guarantee of duration of the hydrophobic effect over time.
- Possibility of application on highly and moderately alkaline substrates.
- No superficial chromatic variation.
- Excellent water vapor breathability.
- Resistance to the permeation of salts present in groundwater with a consequent increase in durability.
- Resistance to freeze and thaw cycles.
- Resistance to UV rays.
- Fast drying, no stickiness.
- Clean surfaces, as rain will wash away dirt more easily than on untreated surfaces.
- Making concrete and stone aggregate materials water-repellent and breathable.
- Stone, terracotta, brick, marble and building materials in general.
- Protect the cortical layer of the concrete by eliminating the entry of aggressive agents (chlorides, sulphates, etc.).
- 1 L bottle
- 8 L can on 480 kg pallet
- 16 L can on 576 kg pallet
- 150 ÷ 600 g/m² depending on substrate absorption