LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Bonding, repair and concrete construction joints
» Latex-based adhesives for cementitious mixes or concrete construction joints
MICRONIZED LATEX ADHESIVE, ECO-FRIENDLY WITH WATER, FOR PREPARING GROUT AND MORTAR MIXES FOR COLD JOINTS.
COLLACEM is a latex adhesive based on micronized acrylic resins in aqueous solution for preparing grout and mortar for cold joints and for increasing the bonding properties of all types of mortars and concretes. COLLACEM increases flexibility and bonding properties of grouts, thus ensuring monolithic continuity of mortars and screeds in case of cold joints and thick lifts of the “wet on dry” type. COLLACEM is suitable for admixturing mortars for levelling and smoothing substrates, rendering mortars for the application of a new plaster layer, and for filling cavities and patching damaged areas, where it incresases flexibility, imperameability, bonding capacity and durability. COLLACEM is also suitable for increasing the bonding properties of all types of mortar and cement conglomerates.
- enhancing bonding
- high bond strength
- excellent homogenisation with the matrix of the mix
- enhancing flexibility
- enhancing water resistance
- Eco-friendly formula
- Cold joints and cement-based patching.
- Low-thickness screeds in adhesion
- High strength plasters with superior bonding strength.
- Rendering mortars to bind plasters and cement-based patching
- Cement smoothing.
- High-strength screeds
- Cement mortars for filling cracks, holes and restoring damaged parts.
- Adhesive mortars for laying tiles, stoneware, mosaic and glass tiles.
- Bidon de 5-10-20 kg
- 200 kg drum
- En vrac en citerne
- See data sheet