Line Resins and flooring products
Resin and industrial flooring solutions
- Epoxy mortars for repairs and anchoring
- Sealing of joints and joints
- Continuous coating system for the sports, community and slow mobility sectors
- Laying systems for external driveways
- Adhesives for laying ceramic, clinker and natural stone floors
- Curing and protection of concrete floors
- Non-slip treatment of surfaces and floors
- Hardeners and reinforcing agents for industrial concrete floors
- Paints, resins and systems for the protection and coating of concrete
- Bituminous-cement floors without antifreeze joints for outdoor areas
- Primers and adhesives for casting shots
- Products for substrate screeds and insulators
- Cleaning, care and maintenance of floors and microcements
- Resins and continuous coating systems for floors
- Resins for paving in bituminous conglomerate
- Restoration and repair of industrial floors
- Continuous coatings for architecture
MATERICA PROTETTIVO TRASPARENTE PRIMER
Primer to seal and consolidate coatings microcements for the MATERICA system INVIDIA series.
FAST-DRYING SELF-LEVELLING CEMENT MORTAR. Ideal for high abrasion resistant floors with thickness from 5 to 40 mm.
DRAKOLLA FORTE C1 TE
CEMENTITIOUS ADHESIVE FOR FLOOR AND WALL CERAMIC TILES WITH EXTENDED OPEN TIME AND RESISTANCE TO VERTICAL SLIP.
DRAKOLLA SUPERFORTE C2 TE
HIGH PERFORMANCE CEMENTITIOUS ADHESIVE FOR FLOOR AND WALL CERAMIC TILES WITH EXTENDED OPEN TIME AND RESISTANCE TO VERTICAL SLIP.
Two-component fluid polyurethane mortar for tram and metro bus rail anchoring. Ideal for “unconventional” anchoring of above ground tracks.
Three-component epoxy primer for wet substrates. Ideal for waterproofing damp substrates prior to resin layers.
SELF-LEVELLING POLYURETHANE-CEMENT-BASED COATING RESISTANT TO IMPACT, SEVERE CHEMICAL ATTACK AND HIGH TEMPERATURES (UP TO 80 °C). Ideal for areas subject to medium to heavy traffic and contact with even high-temperature aggressive liquids-thickness 4 to 6 mm.