Resins and seamless coatings for flooring
» Polyurethane-cement seamless coatings and screeds for industrial surfaces
» DURAFLOOR M
POLYURETHANE-CEMENT-BASED MORTAR RESISTANT TO IMPACT, SEVERE CHEMICAL ATTACK AND THERMAL SHOCK AND IDEAL FOR HIGHLY RESISTANT ANTI-SLIP HEAVY-DUTY INDUSTRIAL FLOORING. Ideal for areas subject to high traffic and frequent and prolonged contact with even aggressive and high temperature liquids (up to 150°). Thickness from 6 to 12 mm
DURAFLOOR M is a four-component waterborne coloured polyurethane- cement mortar for highly resistant heavy-duty industrial flooring. Applied in 6 to 12mm thick layers, DURAFLOOR M is ideal for seamless heavy-duty industrial flooring that is highly resistant to chemical attack, impact, abrasion, frequent washing, discharge and spillage of even aggressive liquids at a high temperature of up to 150°C.
- Very high chemical resistance.
- Non-slip action.
- Resistance to temperatures and thermal shocks.
- Excellent resistance to mechanical stress.
- Speed of installation and commissioning.
- Hygienic and easy to clean.
- Tolerates humidity.
- DURAFLOOR M complies with the requirements of the Consolidated Law on Safety at Work Legislative Decree 81/08 (and subsequent mod.).
- Slaughtering and meat processing activities, fish processing.
- Dairy, canning and beverage industries.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industries, laboratories, cold rooms.
- Food industries and food preparation areas in general subject to ISO standards and Legislative Decree 193/07 which implements EC Regulation 852/2004 on the hygiene of food products (HACCP).
- 2,32 kg bag (A) + 2,22 kg bag (B) + 25,11 kg bag (C) + 0,45 kg colour part bag (D)
- DURAFLOOR M6 (version 6 mm): 12-14 kg/m²
- DURAFLOOR M9 (version 9 mm): 18-20 kg/m²
- DURAFLOOR M12 (version 12 mm): 24-26 kg/m²
- Fluorescent green
- Light Grey
- Medium grey
- Dark grey
- Yellow ochre