RENOVATION AND BIOCONSTRUCTION
Consolidation systems for masonry and stone structures
» Breathable mortars for masonry consolidation
» ARMOLIME TS
HIGH RESISTANCE CEMENTITIOUS MORTAR FOR MASONRY BEDDING. Ideal for bedding, consolidation and section enlargement even with reinforcement of masonry.
ARMOLIME TS is a highly-resistant, breathable mortar with excellent adhesive properties designed for masonry consolidation in general. It is compatible with the materials used in old walls and historical buildings and is classified as masonry mortar (type M 10), as described in UNI EN 998-2 standard. It can be used for section enlargement, for bedding, and for pointing historical brick, natural stone and tuff walls.
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High adhesive pull-off and shear strength, thus making it ideal bedding and reinforced vaults.
- Very low release of sulphates, chlorides, nitrates, potassium and sodium.
- prevents efflorescence and does not contribute to brickwork deterioration.
- It features a low capillary water absorption, ensures normal breathability of masonry.
- is extremely versatile and easy to apply, up to 5 cm.
- is non-combustible and does not produce smoke (Euroclass A1).
- Masonry bedding requiring breathable but high resistance materials.
- Consolidation of brickwork, stone or tuff structures, including old-monumental buildings.
- Section enlargement of vaults and masonry structures even with reinforcement and meshes.
- Reinforced plaster for old walls.
- 25 kg bags.
- On 1500kg pallet
- 16-17 kg/m² per cm of thickness.