CONCRETE FINISHER 2
LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Skim mortars for restoration and protection of concrete structures
» Anti-carbonation cement mortars for thin repairs
» CONCRETE FINISHER 2
TWO-COMPONENT CEMENTITIOUS SKIM MORTAR WITH LOW MODULUS OF ELASTICITY FOR SMOOTHING AND THIN REPAIRS (1÷4 mm). High resistance to carbonation and aggressive environments.
CONCRETE FINISHER 2 is a pre-blended carbonation resistant cement mortar based on fine aggregates, synthetic polymers and special admixtures to be mixed with micronized synthetic latex for increased bond. CONCRETE FINISHER 2 is very compact and resistant to freeze-thaw cycles and chemical attack. Its high bond strength and low permeability to carbon dioxide and water make CONCRETE FINISHER 2 ideal for smoothing and protecting concrete structures and finishing any repair cycles using FLUECO mortars.
- High anti-carbonation protection.
- High adhesion to concrete.
- Resistance to freeze-thaw cycles.
- High resistance to aggressive environments.
- Easy to apply.
- Low thickness repairs and smoothing on pillars, beams, floors, concrete surfaces in general and on industrial floors.
- Spray applications in waterproofing works, in tunnels, galleries, tanks, basins, cellars, etc. where the concrete is damp, but without water infiltration.
- Port works and structures in contact with sea water.
- 25kg bags (A) + 5 kg can (B)
- approx 2 kg/m² per mm of thickness