FLUECO 100 C SFR
LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Mortars and grouts for concrete repair and restoration
» Pourable cement mortars for repair and section enlargement of concrete structures
» FLUECO 100 C SFR
POURABLE PREMIXED FAST HARDENING CEMENT GROUT WITH RIGID STEEL FIBER REINFORCEMENT FOR PRECISION ANCHORING AND STRUCTURAL REPAIRS IN AGGRESSIVE ENVIRONMENTS AND AREAS SUBJECTED TO DYNAMIC LOADS.
FLUECO 100 C SFR is a pourable, premixed, quick setting and hardening one-component cementitious grout reinforced with rigid steel fibres for precision anchoring. FLUECO 100 C SFR has high early and final mechanical strength, even at low temperatures (-5 °C); it is waterproof, durable in service -even in aggressive environments- and resistant to shocks and dynamic loads. FLUECO 110 C SFR has a good resistance to chemical and environmental attacks and is suitable for all exposure classes defined in standard UNI 11104.
- Fast strength development
- Resistance to sulphates and chemical and environmental attacks
- Outstanding mechanical strength
- Impermeable to water and carbon dioxide
- Applicable thickness 10 to 150 mm
- No crazing or plastic shrinkage cracking
- Restrained expansion
- Long durability in service
- Laying and repair of road and motorway joints
- Anchoring of railroad sleepers, guides, machinery and equipment in general
- Installation of covers of manholes and surface water drains, even in highly trafficked areas
- Grouting underneath industrial turbines, gen-sets and compressors, wire drawing, metal stamping and grinding machines.
- 25kg bags
- c. 22 kg/m² per cm of thickness