LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Mortars and grouts for concrete repair and restoration
» Pourable cement mortars for repair and section enlargement of concrete structures
» FLUECO 80C
SHRINKAGE-COMPENSATED, FIBRE-REINFORCED, POURABLE MORTAR WITH SUPERIOR DURABILITY. Ideal for structural restorations in very aggressive environments. Layer thickness up to 4 cm without electro-welded mesh.
Flueco 80 C is a pourable, rheoplastic, cement-based mortar that is ready for use and fibre-reinforced with polymeric fibres for pouring. Flueco 80 C is used for maintenance, structural repairs and restoration in industrial
and urban areas with high concentrations of aggressive agents. FLUECO 80 C develops high initial and final mechanical strength, both compressive and tensile. It is waterproof and durable even in very aggressive environments. It provides strong bonding to steel and concrete. FLUECO 80 C is resistant to chemical and environmental attacks and is suitable for all the classes of exposure required by UNI 11104.
- Resistance to aggressive agents
- absence of crazing and cracks caused by plastic shrinkage
- contrasted expansion during air curing
- maximum fluidity
- high adhesion and pull-out resistance
- Repair of concrete in thicknesses up to 4 cm.
- Restoration of infrastructures, bridges and viaducts.
- Repair of structures exposed to high chemical, physical and environmental attacks.
- Formwork thickening of pillars, walls and structures in general.
- 25kg bags
- 19,5 kg/m² per cm of thickness