FLUECO 77T GROUTING WR
UNDERGROUND AND TUNNELLING
Anchoring and grouting of strands, tiebacks and nails
» Expansive fluid mortars and cement grouts for anchoring and grouting
» FLUECO 77T GROUTING WR
HIGH STRENGTH INJECTABLE ANTI-WASHOUT THIXOTROPIC SWELLABLE PASTE TO BE PLACED BY PUMP, WITH NO BLEEDING. Suitable for underwater anchoring (“corrosion protection under stress”).
FLUECO 77T GROUTING WR (Water Resistant) is a pumpable anti-washout thixotropic swellable mortar with high bond strength to steel and concrete.
Ideal also for underwater structures or interventions below the water table and/or in contact with water, it is suitable for injections in horizontal, vertical or overhead sections with water expulsion effect.
- It gives complete protection to post-tensioned cables and steel bars.
- It does not contain chlorides, sulphates or other potentially aggressive substances.
- High cohesion and control of rheological qualities.
- Easily pumpable.
- Free of expansive agents.
- Absence of exudation water (bleeding).
- Total filling of cavities also with hydro-expulsive effect.
- Workability at 20°C for about 1 hour.
- High mechanical resistance to short and long curing.
- High adhesion to iron and concrete.
- Thixotropicity allows for easy pumping of the product.
- Anchoring of tie rods, pipes and nails in overhead, inclined, horizontal or counter-slope holes subjected to high tensile stresses, where it is necessary to use a thixotropic product to prevent the mixture from leaking.
- Filling of overhead, inclined and horizontal cavities, alveolar concretes, crawl spaces, porosity, etc.
- Anchoring of bars also in underwater environments, special foundations, platforms and structures under the stratum in contact with saline or impure waters.
- Structural anchoring/grouting injections with hydro-expulsive effect.
- 25 kg bags
- approx. 1.75 kg per dm³ of hole to be filled