LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Fluid expansive mortars for fixings, anchors and grouting
» Expansive cement mortars for anchoring and grouting
» FLUECO 75
FLUID, EXPANSIVE MORTAR FOR PRECISION ANCHORING OF MACHINERY AND STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS. Layer thickness from 1 to 10 cm
Flueco 75 is a pre-blended cementitious mortar for anchoring structural elements and machinery that may be subject to vibration, rotation and thermal stress. Simply mix FLUECO 75 with water to form a fluid, non segregatable mix with high adhesion to rebars and durability.
- Resistance to aggressive agents
- high resistance to stress
- prolonged expansion properties and lack of shrinkage
- Maximum fluidity
- high adhesion and pull-out resistance
- Grouting precast parts in RC and metallic structures,
- Grouting of pins and subsidiary structural reinforcement,
- Contrasted anchoring of metal footing plates,
- Precision anchoring of machine tools, tracks and rails which may undergo movement and heavy vibration
- Anchoring cast sections for underpinning walls.
- 25kg bags
- 1950 kg/m³ approx.