LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Fibre reinforced polymers (frp) systems for consolidation and structural strengthening
» Cement mortars with "low modulus of elasticity" for masonry reinforcement
» ARMOTECH MONO
ONE COMPONENT HIGHLY-DUCTILE THIXOTROPIC FIBRE-REINFORCED MORTAR ENRICHED WITH LIME AND POZZOLANA. Ideal for seismic retrofitting of non-structural elements.
ARMOTECH MONO is a high-ductile mortar with superior bonding strength enriched with lime and based on selected aggregates, binders and pozzolanic reagents for the repair and reinforcement of walls and vaults in brick, stone or tuff and concrete structural elements. It is compatible with the materials used for building walls and is hence ideal for the recovery of historical buildings. ARMOTECH MONO can be used in conjunction with the alkali-resistant fibreglass meshes ARMONET 350 and basalt fibre ARMONET B 250, or with the bidirectional mesh ARMONET C 170 made of carbon fibres for the anti-overturning reinforcement of walls subject to movement. The use of this product coupled with the mesh permits a uniform distribution of tensile stress caused by movement in the structure and prevents chipping and cracking.
- High bond strength
- mechanical properties compatible with masonry
- waterproof and breathable
- low elastic modulus
- versatile and easy to apply
- Consolidating and reinforcing brick, stone or tuff and masonry in general.
- Reducing and rebuilding deteriorated and flaking concrete.
- Strengthening and enhancing anti-seismic performance
- Preventing and reducing fragile collapse mechanisms.
- Creating tracks for installing ARMOSHIELD carbon fibre fabric.
- 25 kg bags
- approx 1,6 kg/m² per mm of thickness