FLUECO 175 C CR FR
LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Mortars and grouts for concrete repair and restoration
» Pourable cement mortars for repair and section enlargement of concrete structures
» FLUECO 175 C CR FR
HIGHLY DUCTILE POURABLE MORTAR, RESISTANT TO AGGRESSIVE ENVIRONMENTS AND FIBRE-REINFORCED WITH FLEXIBLE CHROME FIBRES. Layer thickness up to 5cm without electro-welded mesh.
FLUECO 175 C CR FR is a pre-mixed, pourable, shrinkage-compensated cementitious mortar that is fibre-reinforced with synthetic fibres and flexible, stainless chromium steel fibres. FLUECO 175 C CR FR develops high initial and final mechanical strength, is waterproof and durable even in aggressive environments. It provides strong bonding to steel and concrete. FLUECO 175 C CR FR is resistant to chemical and environmental attacks and is suitable for all the classes of exposure required by UNI 11104.
- Resistance to sulphates and chemical and environmental attack
- Impermeable to water and carbon dioxide
- Applicable without the need for electro-welded mesh
- Absence of crazing and cracks caused by plastic shrinkage
- Restrained expansion when exposed to air
- Durability of the work
- structural repair of pillars, beams , floor slabs and walls in reinforced concrete including prefabricated structures subject to sulphate attack;
- large volume repairs and build ups of concrete with layer thickness up to 5 cm per coat;
- hydraulic works, infrastructures, viaducts and tunnels, even on structures in contact with sea water.
- 25kg bags
- 20 Kg/m² per cm of thickness