FLUECO 80 C FLOWFIBER
LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Mortars and grouts for concrete repair and restoration
» Pourable cement mortars for repair and section enlargement of concrete structures
» FLUECO 80 C FLOWFIBER
SUPER-FLUID PRE-MIXED MORTAR, FIBRE-REINFORCED, SHRINKAGE-COMPENSATED WITH AIR CURING. Ideal for structural restorations on concrete by pouring. Layer thickness up to 5cm without electro-welded mesh.
Flueco 80 C FLOWFIBER is a pre-mixed superfluid cement-based mortar that is pourable and ready for use .It is fibre-reinforced with polymer fibres and flexible inorganic alkali-resistant fibres made of stainless steel so that it shows great fracture toughness and resistance to cyclic loads. FLUECO 80 C FLOWFIBER develops high initial and final mechanical strength, both compressive and tensile. It is waterproof and durable even in very aggressive environments and it provides strong bonding to steel and concrete. FLUECO 80 C FLOWFIBER is resistant to chemical and environmental attacks and is suitable for all the classes of exposure required by UNI 11104.
- Resistance to sulphates and chemical and environmental attacks
- impermeable to water and carbon dioxide
- can be applied without electro-welded mesh
- absence of crazing and cracks caused by plastic shrinkage
- contrasted expansion when air cured
- maximum fluidity
- Durability of work
- structural repair of pillars, beams , floor slabs and walls in reinforced concrete including prefabricated structures subject to sulphate attack;
- restoration and build-up of concrete buildings by casting with thickness up to 5 cm per layer
- hydraulic works, infrastructures, viaducts and tunnels, even on structures in contact with sea-water.
- repair of the cortical layer of concrete and repair of detached rebar cover caused by oxidation of the rebars themselves.
- thick lift without electro-welded mesh.
- 25kg bags
- 20 kg/m² per cm of thickness