LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Mortars and grouts for concrete repair and restoration
» Two-component thixotropic mortars for concrete restoration
» FLUECO 80T2
TWO-COMPONENT THIXOTROPIC FIBRE-REINFORCED MORTAR WITH LOW MODULUS OF ELASTICITY AND SHRINKAGE COMPENSATION. Ideal for structural repairs in aggressive environments and in the presence of load deformation. Layers up to 4 cm thick.
FLUECO 80 T2 is a two-component fibre-reinforced mortar consisting of a pre-mixed cement-based product that must be hydrated with a specific synthetic latex, to obtain shrinkage-compensated, thixotropic mixes. FLUECO 80 T2 develops high initial and final mechanical strength, has a low modulus of elasticity, is waterproof and durable even in highly aggressive environments and ensures strong bonding to steel and concrete. It does not contain metal parts nor chlorides and its stability is not the result of the formation of air or gas. FLUECO 80 T2 is resistant to chemical and environmental attack and is suitable for all the classes of exposure envisaged by UNI 11104.
- High adhesion to the substrate
No crazing or plastic shrinkage cracking
- Resistance to sulphates and chemical and environmental attacks
- Very thick layers
- Low modulus of elasticity.
- repair of structures including precast elements which are subject to repeated stress or deformation.
- structural restoration of pillars, beams, floor slabs and reinforced concrete or precast walls exposed to high sulphate attack.
- volumetric rebuilding of concrete structures with thickness up to 4 cm without recourse to an electro-welded mesh.
- hydraulic works, infrastructures, viaducts and tunnels, even where there is contact with seawater.
- restoration of the cortical layer of concrete and repair of missing rebar cover due to rebars oxidation;
- 25 kg bags + 5 kg cans.
- 21,5 kg/m² per cm of thickness