FLUECO 80T FIBER
LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Mortars and grouts for concrete repair and restoration
» Thixotropic cement mortars for concrete restoration
» FLUECO 80T FIBER
THIXOTROPIC, FIBRE-REINFORCED CEMENT MORTAR WITH SHRINKAGE COMPENSATION. Ideal for structural restorations in very aggressive environments. Layer thickness up to 4 cm without electro-welded mesh. Layer thickness up to 5cm without electro-welded mesh.
FLUECO 80 T FIBER is a one-component, pre-blended cement-based mortar. It is fibre-reinforced with polymer fibres with micro-structural action and reinforced with flexible inorganic alkali-resistant fibres made of stainless steel. It is mixed with water to obtain a thixotropic mix that is shrinkage-compensated in air. FLUECO 80 T FIBER develops high initial and final mechanical strength. It is waterproof and durable even in very aggressive environments and it provides strong bonding to steel and concrete. FLUECO 80 T FIBER is resistant to chemical and environmental attacks and is suitable for all the classes of exposure required by UNI 11104.
- Resistance to sulphates and chemical and environmental attack
- Impermeable to water and carbon dioxide
- Applicable without the need for electro-welded mesh
- Absence of crazing and cracks caused by plastic shrinkage
- Restrained expansion when exposed to air
- High bonding to substrates
- structural repair to columns, beams, floors and screeds in reinforced cement exposed to high chemical, physical and environmental attack;
- Restoration and lift of concrete buildings by casting with thickness up to 5 cm per layer.
- hydraulic works, infrastructures, viaducts and tunnels, even on structures in contact with sea water.
- repair of the cortical layer of concrete and repair of rebar covers that have become detached due to oxidation.
- 25kg bags
- 19 kg/m² per cm of thickness