FLUECO 55 T
LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Mortars and grouts for concrete repair and restoration
» Thixotropic cement mortars for concrete restoration
» FLUECO 55 T
HIGH PERFORMANCE, FIBRE-REINFORCED, THIXOTROPIC MORTAR WITH COMPENSATED SHRINKAGE. Ideal for structural restorations in very aggressive environments. Layer thickness up to 4 cm without electro-welded mesh.
FLUECO 55 T is a one-component, fibre-reinforced, cementitious mortar that is made up of selected aggregates, special additives and synthetic microfibres that is mixed with water to obtain shrinkage-compensated thixotropic mixes. FLUECO 55 T develops high initial and final mechanical strength and is waterproof and durable even in aggressive environments. It ensures strong bonding to steel and concrete. FLUECO 55 T is resistant to chemical and environmental attacks and is suitable for all the classes of exposure required by UNI 11104. It contains no metal parts or chlorides.
- Resistant to sulphates and chemical and environmental attacks
- Waterproofing and resistant to freeze thaw cycles
- No crazing or cracking from plastic shrinkage
- High adhesion to substrates
- Constrasted expansion when exposed to air
- structural repair to columns, beams, floors and screeds in reinforced cement exposed to high chemical, physical and environmental attack;
- reconstruction and thick- layer repairs to hydraulic works, viaducts, columns and canal features;
- cortical restoration of concrete and repair of rebar cover detachment caused by oxidation of rebars.
- maintenance work in mechanical industries where mineral oils, lubricants, etc. are present.
- 25 kg bags
- 19 kg/m² per cm of thickness