LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Mortars and grouts for concrete repair and restoration
» Thixotropic cement mortars for concrete restoration
» FLUECO BLITZ
FAST-SETTING, THIXOTROPIC, STRUCTURAL MORTAR FOR RENDERING, REPAIRING AND SMOOTHING CONCRETE. Ideal for repairs and skimkoats with 1 – 40 mm thickness range.
FLUECO BLITZ is a fast-setting, ready-to-use cement mortar suitable for spot repairs and for finishing damaged concrete and RC and can be used both vertically and horizontally. FLUECO BLITZ develops high initial and final mechanical strength; it is waterproof and long-lasting even in aggressive environments and provides strong bonding to steel and concrete. Thanks to its special additives and structural fibres, with FLUECO BLITZ it is easy to create layer thickness from 1 mm to 4 cm guaranteeing strong bonding and protection against carbonatation. FLUECO BLITZ is resistant to chemical and environmental attacks and is suitable for all the exposure classes defined in UNI 11104.
- Rapid repair and finishing in a single product
- Resistant to sulphates and chemical-environmental attack
- High adhesion to substrate and reinforcement bars
- No crazing or plastic shrinkage cracking
- Waterproof and resistant even in aggressive environments
- Easy to apply
- The repair of chipped edges and the reconstruction of missing sections of elements in concrete and reinforced concrete such as columns, beams, balconies and overhangs;
- Fast repairs and levelling prior to waterproofing or surfacing cycles.
- Spot repairs or general restoration and fast repairs of apron linings, balconies and other concrete elements with a fine finish.
- Suitable for additional applications, such as paints and coatings.
- 25kg bags
- 18 Kg/m² approx. per cm of thickness